18 groomsmen photographs that will give you inspiration for your big wedding day.
Once upon a time, groomsmen photographs were a formality that neither bride or groom batted an eyelid at. But times have changed and groomsmen snaps have become a thing of beauty - a moment of hilarity between a bunch of best mates looking to make their collective personalities dance across the pages of your wedding album.
For every big day, there are some bromances worth catching on camera, and the best way to catch these beautiful moments is in their most hilarious form so that the corners of your mouth crease and your head shakes in the best way possible every time you scroll past them on your phone. So, step aside brides, because this one is for the guys.
From funny to forget-me-not, cheeky to charming, we’ve rounded up our favourite groomsmen photos so that you have all the inspiration you need come that moment on your wedding day when your photographers says, “Can I now get all the groomsmen together.”
1. Grab your best boys and find a way to involve your backdrop
2. We all know boys will be boys, and nothing says that quite like a "final drink" before tying the knot.
3. When your guys are there to support you through your pre-wedding nerves.
4. Jumping on the bed with your groomsmen is probably the most underrated photo op. Ever.
5. Every guy knows, deep down, that their bride can drink him and his mates under the table, so accept it in style.
6. And it's also time to accept who the new boss is...
7. Pop on some killer shades to block out the haters
8. The classic Brady Bunch shot never, ever, ever disappoints. Period.
9. The thing about groomsmen is they are always cut from the same cloth
10. Say, "Cheeeeese" (as hard as you possibly can).
11. And this year's winner of the 'Awkward Selfie Award' goes to... Stu.
12. Every groom deserves to flaunt his bling and make his BFFs jealous.
13. Your last trip to the little boys room as a single bloke.
14. When you've got those hands-on kind of friends.
15. Those guys who make you feel like a superstar for a day.
16. Wedding Photography Rule No.6: Everything is better in Charro Suits
17. When the groom and his band of merry men aren't shy about their excitement.
18. Just a groom and his guys stretching out the nerves and warming up before the big moment.
If you've got any groomsmen snaps you think the world needs to see, send them to us and we'll feature them everywhere we can.