Just reading the words "artificial intelligence" has a way of making our wedding-filled brains start to imagine some far-off dystopian future where sentient robots roam the planet snuffing out humanity in the hope of understanding love. But the truth is, AI is already alive and well and, actually, making your life way easier. Yeah, we’re talking about ChatGPT.
Now our first thoughts went straight to our school days, as we pondered our chances of getting straight As as we tapped into the genius mind-power of this chatbot. But leaving the past where it is, this AI tool can actually help take the stress out of so many wedding tasks. From helping you to write your speeches to coming up with fun signage to dot around your venue, coming up with Stag Do suggestions to even suggesting the best wedding dress styles to suit your shape and personality.
Of course, that’s only the tip of the iceberg, which is why we decided to ask it for the best pieces of wedding (and marriage) advice to take with you through your love story. Now, originally, we had this spontaneous idea to rate each piece of advice out of 10. The only problem is, after reading everything our AI friend had to say, well, honestly, we’d rate each piece of advice a 10. Yepp. A perfect score.
And with that said and done, here are some beautiful pieces of advice to carry with you through your wedding and into your happily ever after.
1. Communication is key: Make sure you communicate openly and honestly with your partner about your expectations for the wedding and your future together.
2. Budget wisely: Weddings can be expensive, so make sure you set a budget that works for you and stick to it. Prioritize what's most important to you and allocate your funds accordingly.
3. Plan ahead: Start planning your wedding as early as possible to avoid any last-minute stress. Make a checklist of everything you need to do and when you need to do it by.
4. Take care of yourself: Don't forget to take care of yourself during the planning process. Get enough sleep, exercise, and eat healthy foods to keep yourself feeling good.
5. Delegate tasks: Don't be afraid to ask for help from family and friends. Delegate tasks to people you trust to help lighten your workload.
6. Be flexible: Be prepared for unexpected situations and changes. Have a backup plan in case of rain or other unforeseen circumstances.
7.Enjoy the moment: Remember to take a moment to enjoy your special day. Take in the sights, sounds, and emotions of the day and create memories that will last a lifetime.
1. Communication is key: Effective communication is essential in any relationship, but especially in a marriage. Make sure you're always honest with each other, listen to each other, and work through any issues together.
2. Learn to compromise: Marriage involves give-and-take, so it's important to learn to compromise. Sometimes you'll need to put your partner's needs ahead of your own, and other times, they'll need to do the same for you.
3. Keep the romance alive: It's easy to get caught up in the day-to-day responsibilities of life, but it's important to keep the romance alive. Plan date nights, surprise each other with thoughtful gestures, and never stop expressing your love.
4. Respect each other: Always show respect to your partner, even when you don't agree with them. Avoid criticism, put-downs, and negative comments, and instead focus on building each other up.
5. Practice forgiveness: No one is perfect, and mistakes will happen in any relationship. Practice forgiveness and learn to let go of grudges or resentments.
6. Support each other's dreams: Encourage each other to pursue your passions and dreams, and be there to support each other through the ups and downs.
7. Work as a team: Remember that you're in this together. Work as a team to face challenges and celebrate successes. Remember that your marriage is a partnership, and that you both have equal value and importance in it.